Saturday, November 4, 2017

Hanging Laundry Cadiz Style


Because no one has a back yard......or dryers in Cadiz....the roof top terraces on most all apartment complexes serves a dual purpose.  The views are wonderful from up there...you could take chairs up and sit.  Beautiful outside area.
In our case, there are more than 10 sets of clothes lines on the roof.  I do my laundry in the tiny washer in the kitchen.  Head up to the 4th floor and hang the laundry.
In a few hours they are drive because of the wind gusts off the ocean.
It reminds me of happy memories of holding and passing the clothes pins to my Mom all year round while she hung the laundry at our home.  She had a very specific way of doing it and I do it the same way.  Only I add more clothes pins so my under panties aren't in the street below....lol.
LOVE it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting On An Incredible Trip

I cannot comprehend that our incredible 3 months adventures in Europe have come to an end....for now. Back in Canada and the hustle and b...