Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Randoms in St. Petersburg, Russia


Quick peep at a few randoms in Russia.
Love the hat...I bought 2.  (No I didn't)



Apparently these are actors dressed as Peter The Great and Catherine The Great.  You can take a photo with them......but they will ask for money after.


Soviet military were very present everywhere we went.  They were looking for a guy named The Donald.


My new wardrobe.....for the cold.....It is making a comeback.  These are not rabbit.  Yikes....run little animals.


If you need to go potty....just look for these buses....oh yeah I did say buses.  The 'water closets' are inside.  Hmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting On An Incredible Trip

I cannot comprehend that our incredible 3 months adventures in Europe have come to an end....for now. Back in Canada and the hustle and b...