Thursday, September 28, 2017

Hiccups Along The Journey


Hmmm....that pink colourful suitcase sure looks familiar on top of the dumpster?  It's mine!

Oh my gosh.  When my suitcase came off the airplane it was without a wheel (it only has two) and so crushed that my protein bars were flattened?  If only my wee bag could tell of it's adventures.
First things first.....my souvenir from Copenhagen.....a brand new (too big, because that's what they had) beautiful, blue, hard sided suitcase.  
Good news....I'll have room for goodies to come home with me now.

P.S.  Every time we passed the dumpster on our time in the city, it was in a different position?  I think people love it and think it is a great find.....until it limps.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting On An Incredible Trip

I cannot comprehend that our incredible 3 months adventures in Europe have come to an end....for now. Back in Canada and the hustle and b...